How is Emily’s Personnel Service Different?
- The housekeepers work off of your to-do list, not theirs! Your service is completely personalized according to your priorities. Prepare your “To Do” list when booking an appointment, so get it ready! You can specify what should be cleaned first, which areas you would like us to deep clean and even how you would like certain tasks done. It’s your home, cleaned your way!
- Emily’s Personnel Service is the perfect choice for homeowners, as we strive to match them with the best housekeepers, according to their needs.
- While most of our homeowners require cleaning in a weekly, biweekly or monthly basis, the housekeepers are also available for occasional services.
- The experienced, professional housekeepers, provide their own transportation and lunches.
- If your regular housekeeper is ill, has a personal emergency, or cannot make it for whatever reason, we will match you with substitute house cleaner.
- If you like the first housekeeper and you become a recurring weekly or biweekly customer, he or she can become your regular housekeeper. If you dislike the housekeeper for any reason, we can connect you with a different one that will be better suited for your needs.
- If you have scheduled a service appointment and must cancel or reschedule it for any reason, we require you to contact us know within a 48-hour period.
- OUR PRICES! Our prices mop the floor with the competition! These are some of the best rates in Dallas for house cleaning services. Emily’s Personnel Service gives you the best of both worlds: connecting you with an excellent service provider at an excellent price.
Prepare your cleaning list now and start treating yourself to a clean and healthy living environment while having more time to spend with family, friends, and yourself!
More Than Just Traditional House Cleaning
House cleaning services:
- Weekly Cleaning Service
- Bi-Weekly Cleaning Service
- Monthly Cleaning Service
- Move-in and Move-out Cleaning Services
- One-Time and Deep Cleaning Services
Carpet maintenance services:
- Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Carpet Repair
- Carpet Installation
- Light Cooking
- Pet Sitting
- Running Errands
- Your need not listed here? Just ask us and we’ll match you with the perfect person!
Hi! My name is Greg and I thought you would like to know more about Emily’s Personnel Service, how we started, a little about our operations, and why we love cleaning your home.
In 2011 I had offered to help another cleaning service by forwarding leads of more price conscious customers from another maid service I managed. They were struggling and I wanted to help. However they decided it was best to close their doors – it’s hard getting a maid service off the ground! Afterwards, I thought why not create another service for more price conscious customers. Thus Emily’s Personnel Service was born.
To provide you with a great service at a good price Emily’s forgoes all the bells and whistles, focusing only providing you with the service, be it cleaning, carpet cleaning, running errands, and more… just ask!
You have the say in what the professional cleaners do and which ones you want, not us. Therefore you let us know what you want to clean and when. We relay this information to your team. Quality is controlled by your feedback, so if you do not like a particular team we’ll be happy to send you another. The best contractors get the work, therefore providing powerful incentive for them to do a great job for you. So never hesitate to communicate your concerns (that is why we are here) or compliments (it’s our pleasure to pass on the praise!).
You can expect less breakage and accidents because the cleaners know they are 100% responsible for your home. However we’ve found breakages are rare and major issues non-existent thus far. All the credit goes to our people who’ve made it through a selective hiring process. We recognize people are our greatest asset so passing rigorous background checks, reference checks, along with testing for work and moral ethics is a must. If something does break or if any problem occurs the professional house cleaners will notify us immediately so we can quickly find a solution for you.
So what’s your story, Greg? Glad you asked…
After graduating Baylor University I moved to Dallas to pursue a career with IBM in computer programming and computer system administration. Later I joined Bank of America’s IT team. In 2004 I left the high tech world to start my first business. Programming computer languages turned out very useful when developing a proven business system. Like writing code, you are writing an operation manual. As you implement a system and/or policy and procedures you quickly learn what does and doesn’t work. Fix the bugs and soon you have a smooth, very functional program that efficiently produce results and the most value for your customers and people. Providing great value to my customers while offering good livelihoods for the people has been a rewarding experience. It is a blessing to be able to do this good and I’m grateful to have you part of the Emily’s family.
Thank you for taking the time to learn a little about us. Again, if you need anything at all never hesitate to call! You are the reason why we are here!
the Emily's Maids' Difference
Saves You Time
Emily's Maids helps you live smarter, giving you more time for yourself.
Our house cleaners are trained on Emily's Maids' safety procedures and best practices.
Only The Best Quality
Only 10% of job applicants pass our rigorous hiring criteria.
Book Easily Online
Select number of bedrooms and bathrooms, date and relax.
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with Emily's Maids.
Cash Free Payment
Pay securely online only when the house cleaning is complete.
“I used Emily's maid this week and it was above and beyond of what I expected. Elaine was extremely friendly and professional. I came home and everything was sparkly and shiny, she took no short cuts. I was very impressed and would recommend them to anyone.”