How is Emily’s Personnel Service Different?
- The housekeepers work off of your to-do list, not theirs! Your service is completely personalized according to your priorities. Prepare your “To Do” list when booking an appointment, so get it ready! You can specify what should be cleaned first, which areas you would like us to deep clean and even how you would like certain tasks done. It’s your home, cleaned your way!
- Emily’s Personnel Service is the perfect choice for homeowners, as we strive to match them with the best housekeepers, according to their needs.
- While most of our homeowners require cleaning in a weekly, biweekly or monthly basis, the housekeepers are also available for occasional services.
- The experienced, professional housekeepers, provide their own transportation and lunches.
- If your regular housekeeper is ill, has a personal emergency, or cannot make it for whatever reason, we will match you with substitute house cleaner.
- If you like the first housekeeper and you become a recurring weekly or biweekly customer, he or she can become your regular housekeeper. If you dislike the housekeeper for any reason, we can connect you with a different one that will be better suited for your needs.
- If you have scheduled a service appointment and must cancel or reschedule it for any reason, we require you to contact us know within a 48-hour period.
- OUR PRICES! Our prices mop the floor with the competition! These are some of the best rates in Dallas for house cleaning services. Emily’s Personnel Service gives you the best of both worlds: connecting you with an excellent service provider at an excellent price.
Prepare your cleaning list now and start treating yourself to a clean and healthy living environment while having more time to spend with family, friends, and yourself!
More Than Just Traditional House Cleaning
House cleaning services:
- Weekly Cleaning Service
- Bi-Weekly Cleaning Service
- Monthly Cleaning Service
- Move-in and Move-out Cleaning Services
- One-Time and Deep Cleaning Services
Carpet maintenance services:
- Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Carpet Repair
- Carpet Installation
- Light Cooking
- Pet Sitting
- Running Errands
- Your need not listed here? Just ask us and we’ll match you with the perfect person!
Hi! I thought you would like to know more about Emily’s Personnel Service, how we started, a little about our operations, and why we love cleaning your home.
I moved to Texas from Tennessee in 93 to attend Baylor University. After graduating IBM became my new home where I worked with, what were then, the fastest supercomputers in the world; the SP RS/6000. They were used for some pretty cool tasks such as simulating nuclear explosions for the U.S. government and defeating World Chess Champions. You may have heard of Deep Blue, the first computer to do so, defeating then reigning World Chess Champion and legend Garry Kasparov.
Later I joined the tech team at Bank of America where I was responsible for the computer systems that supported the banks Trusts. In 2004 I left the high tech world to start a maid service in Dallas.
Why a maid service?
“Why a Maid Service?” a question I am often asked. After all I had an amazing career in high tech working at fortune 500 companies. What was I thinking?… A thought that often crossed my mind those first couple of years after starting my first home cleaning service. Anyway, to answer that question…
Building a business was what I wanted to do. I wanted to create something of value. And I wanted to see people, both customers and employees, benefit from that value. This is much more fulfilling than hacking away behind a glowing computer screen all day.
I wanted this SO bad my mind just started focusing upon it. I started reading books on how to start a business. Ideas started flowing forth. I wrote them all down in a pocketbook I kept on me. After a year I had a long list of good ideas. And the best way to have a winning idea is to have many good ideas. House Cleaning Service was one of them. I chose it because I felt there was no way I could fail. The feeling was so absolute and compelling I quit my job and jumped in 100%.
I created an embarrassing amateurish website, hired two housecleaners and an office manager, rented an office… well, they said it was an office though I think it was meant to be a closet… anyway my first house cleaning business was born in 2004.
One day I met another maid service owner who was struggling with his business. I noticed some people never tried my house cleaning service because of price so I referred them to the other maid service. Unfortunately that cleaning service went out of business due to lack of cash flow.
Realizing there were a market of cost conscious customers, I set out on creating a very affordable, quality house cleaning.
Thus Emily’s Maids came to being. Emily’s uses a PROVEN, cost efficient, award-winning system refined from his first maid service along with eliminating unnecessary and costly bells and whistles. you will get the MOST VALUE for the dollar.
If you want a great house cleaning professional at a reasonable price, give us a call. We’d love to clean your home!
the Emily's Maids' Difference
Saves You Time
Emily's Maids helps you live smarter, giving you more time for yourself.
Our house cleaners are trained on Emily's Maids' safety procedures and best practices.
Only The Best Quality
Only 10% of job applicants pass our rigorous hiring criteria.
Book Easily Online
Select number of bedrooms and bathrooms, date and relax.
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with Emily's Maids.
Cash Free Payment
Pay securely online only when the house cleaning is complete.
“I used Emily's maid this week and it was above and beyond of what I expected. Elaine was extremely friendly and professional. I came home and everything was sparkly and shiny, she took no short cuts. I was very impressed and would recommend them to anyone.”